What you need:
1 tbsp & 1 tsp olive oil
1/4 cup tahini
1 lb Brussels sprouts (cut in half)
1/2 cup hazelnuts (chopped)
1 apple (sliced equally into 8)
1 yellow onion (sliced into 1 inch chunks)
2 tbsps rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
2 teaspoons white miso
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
4 cups baby spinach
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease your baking sheet with a teaspoon of oil. Roast the sprouts on the baking sheet, 12 minutes on each side.
- Combine brussels sprouts, onion, apple and the rest of your oil in a bowl.
- Whisk tahini, vinegar, miso, red pepper, water and syrup in a separate bowl.
- In a skillet, toast the hazelnuts for at least 3 minutes.
- Mix the ingredients all together in a large bowl. Sprinkle it with salt and black pepper.